Hi Tom, On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 06:40:48AM -1000, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > > I couldn't find any information on this in the manual or the mailing > list, though I vaguely recall some discussion on the list a while back. > > Is there a limit on the length of text that a macro like this will > process? > > #+MACRO: green \textcolor{PaleGreen4}{$1} > > I have 2 and 3 line sections of text passed to $1 that worked last > spring, but fail now. Are you sure? Here is a 3 line macro that seems to work fine for me: non-uniform acceptance ratio. {{{note(Add note on RICH detectors relying on exactly this feature to discriminate between particle species.,inline)}}} I have attached a screenshot of the relevant part of the output pdf to show it actually works. How does the failure happen, what do you see in the exported file? Hope this helps, -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.