On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 01:20:57PM +0200, Suvayu Ali wrote: > > I'm using subtree export to write letters using ox-koma. Everything > works except, all the closing statements from different subtrees get > accumulated when I export one of the subtrees. > > So with the attached Org file, when I export either of the subtrees, I > get a closing line like this: \closing{Regards, Kind Regards,}. > > This used to work before. That said, I never found it quite consistent > when using `#+closing:'. I would have thought one should use a headline > like: to, enclosed, etc. > > Is this a bug? Of course I forgot to attach the file! -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.