Hello, please find an experimental htmlzip exporter attached. Publishing doesn't work, yet (and would, as I began to write it, export to individual zip files -- one per published org file -- instead of a single zip file). It is a derived HTML exporter. I took a lot of stuff from the corresponding functions in the HTML and LaTeX exporter. I'm putting an advice on org-html--format-image during "zip" export to get a list of inline images, so I can put them together with the html in the zip file. (Another possibility would be to `rewrite' the functions org-html-latex-environment, org-html-latex-fragment, and org-html-link as translate functions for the new exporter (with the only purpose to run a org-htmlzip--image-list instead of org-html--image-list). Best regards Robert On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:10:25 -0400 Peter Davis wrote: > > Is there any way to export HTML with all references images, > etc. packaged in a ZIP file? > > Thank you. > > -pd > >