Hi Nicolas, * Nicolas Goaziou [21. Jun. 2015]: [Profiler Reports] > It might not give any useful information. However, the best way to know > is to look at it. The first profiler report is after 105 minutes of Emacs uptime. I had captured infos via org-protocol, refiled them to another file and then wanted to navigate (arrow keys) to the TODO item in order to mark it done. It took seconds till the cursor moved. Sadly I saved only the memory profiler report. Then I wrote an reply to your message and while examining the situation, there was another slow down, when I wanted to switch buffers via helm, this did nothing for a few secs. This are the second reports, only minutes later. Then I typed ahead and there was a slow down while typing. System began to swap, emnacs did not respond, I killed Emacs, firefox, was not able to do a swapoff -a because of memory restrictions, rebooted the computer, started Emacs with org-mode, tried to go to the last clocked-in item: and there was a slow down after say 2 minutes (third profiler reports). These reports are attachet. HTH, Gregor -- -... --- .-. . -.. ..--.. ...-.-