* Can't save file with latest version of org
       [not found] <mailman.103.1429545638.24697.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2015-04-30 17:51 ` Richard Stanton
From: Richard Stanton @ 2015-04-30 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just ran git pull to update to the latest version of org-mode. Now, when I try to save an org file, I get the error message:

user-error: Not in a sub-editing buffer

* Re: Can't save file with latest version of org
@ 2015-04-30 18:06   ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2015-04-30 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Stanton; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Richard Stanton <stanton@haas.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> I just ran git pull to update to the latest version of org-mode. Now, when I try to save an org file, I get the error message:
>
> user-error: Not in a sub-editing buffer

I think this issue is already being discussed in another thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/97349

--
Kyle

* Re: Can't save file with latest version of org
@ 2015-05-01  9:56     ` Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2015-05-01  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 02:06:22PM -0400, Kyle Meyer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Richard Stanton <stanton@haas.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> > I just ran git pull to update to the latest version of org-mode. Now, when I try to save an org file, I get the error message:
> >
> > user-error: Not in a sub-editing buffer
>
> I think this issue is already being discussed in another thread:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/97349
>
> --
> Kyle

Just in case it's not fixed yet, you can work around it by "M-x
org-src-mode" to toggle org-src-mode off.
--
Best wishes,

Ian.