* Org-Mode and Mac OS X advice
@ 2015-03-26 13:18 Chris Willard
                   ` (7 more replies)
From: Chris Willard @ 2015-03-26 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello All,

I am thinking about changing to a Mac from Windows and wanted to check
that there are no issues with using org-mode in OS X.

I would like to know what version of Emacs people use (e.g. Aquamacs)
and also if there are any issues using org-mode on a Mac. For example,
I export to PDF frequently so would like to know if I need any other
software for this.

Many thanks,

Chris