From: Randomcoder <randomcoder1@gmail.com>
To: Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: How to represent Emacs keystrokes in Org?
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:17:12 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Marcin,

I'm going to reference a hangout of Sacha Chua and Xah Lee
where they talked about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKPKWqvTImA

( you can download it with livestreamer like so
    livestreamer -o xlsc.mp4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKPKWqvTImA 360p )

At 26:53 Xah Lee starts explaining about how his
setup related to rendering keystrokes in emacs.

At 27:13 he mentions this function => xhm-htmlize-keyboard-shortcut-notation
Apparently this is used to render the keystrokes.