* FR: refile-and-link
@ 2014-12-03 12:46 Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2014-12-03 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all!

Forgive me if this has already been implemented, but I couldn't see it...

I'm looking for something similar to the "extract method" operation
which refactoring IDEs can perform on code.  You would select a
headline (or maybe even region), hit `refile-and-link', and then after
the normal refiling, a link to the refiled section would be inserted
in the place where the refiled section previously lived.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Adam