Hi Folks, I've been trying to translate 'Table of contents' on some exporting methods like HTML, PDF export and beamer PDF. Some of my findings let me to ox.el which have org-export-dictionary list. Despite having pt_BR terms added to the list and chosen #LANGUAGE as pt_BR I don't get a successfull change of the term. Attached is a patch against master to add pt_BR terms to the list. If somebody could please point me out what I'm missing I would be glad to send some patches to have the translation working. Cheers, LEslie PS: I've already tested with pt-BR language code but it also doesn't work. -- Leslie H. Watter "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." -- Mark Twain