emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* How to get results into export?
@ 2014-07-25  6:40 Manfred Lotz
  2014-07-25  8:03 ` Thorsten Jolitz
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Manfred Lotz @ 2014-07-25  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have this minimal example using minted:

#+TITLE: Minimal example
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
* Example 
- some code
  #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
  echo # of items
  echo \# of items
  echo "# of items"
  #+END_SRC

  #+RESULTS:
  #+BEGIN_SRC sh

  # of items
  # of items
  #+END_SRC


I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.

Is there a possibility to make this happen?


-- 
Thanks, Manfred

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: How to get results into export?
  2014-07-25  6:40 How to get results into export? Manfred Lotz
@ 2014-07-25  8:03 ` Thorsten Jolitz
  2014-07-25  9:11   ` Manfred Lotz
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-07-25  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> writes:

> I have this minimal example using minted:
>
> #+TITLE: Minimal example
> #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
> * Example 
> - some code
>   #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
>   echo # of items
>   echo \# of items
>   echo "# of items"
>   #+END_SRC
>
>   #+RESULTS:
>   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
>
>   # of items
>   # of items
>   #+END_SRC
>
>
> I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
> exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.
>
> Is there a possibility to make this happen?

Try header arg

,----
| :exports results
`----

(untested)

-- 
cheers,
Thorsten

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: How to get results into export?
  2014-07-25  8:03 ` Thorsten Jolitz
@ 2014-07-25  9:11   ` Manfred Lotz
  2014-07-25  9:40     ` Manfred Lotz
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Manfred Lotz @ 2014-07-25  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:03:14 +0200
Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> writes:
> 
> > I have this minimal example using minted:
> >
> > #+TITLE: Minimal example
> > #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
> > * Example 
> > - some code
> >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
> >   echo # of items
> >   echo \# of items
> >   echo "# of items"
> >   #+END_SRC
> >
> >   #+RESULTS:
> >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> >
> >   # of items
> >   # of items
> >   #+END_SRC
> >
> >
> > I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
> > exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.
> >
> > Is there a possibility to make this happen?
> 
> Try header arg
> 
> ,----
> | :exports results
> `----
> 
> (untested)
> 

Oops yes, it is such easy. In my case :results both is what I want.

-- 
Thanks a lot, Manfred

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: How to get results into export?
  2014-07-25  9:11   ` Manfred Lotz
@ 2014-07-25  9:40     ` Manfred Lotz
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Manfred Lotz @ 2014-07-25  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:11:23 +0200
Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:03:14 +0200
> Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> > Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> writes:
> > 
> > > I have this minimal example using minted:
> > >
> > > #+TITLE: Minimal example
> > > #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
> > > * Example 
> > > - some code
> > >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
> > >   echo # of items
> > >   echo \# of items
> > >   echo "# of items"
> > >   #+END_SRC
> > >
> > >   #+RESULTS:
> > >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> > >
> > >   # of items
> > >   # of items
> > >   #+END_SRC
> > >
> > >
> > > I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
> > > exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.
> > >
> > > Is there a possibility to make this happen?
> > 
> > Try header arg
> > 
> > ,----
> > | :exports results
> > `----
> > 
> > (untested)
> > 
> 
> Oops yes, it is such easy. In my case :results both is what I want.
> 

Sorry, I wanted to say:  :exports both

-- Manfred

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2014-07-25  9:41 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2014-07-25  6:40 How to get results into export? Manfred Lotz
2014-07-25  8:03 ` Thorsten Jolitz
2014-07-25  9:11   ` Manfred Lotz
2014-07-25  9:40     ` Manfred Lotz

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).