* How to get results into export?
@ 2014-07-25  6:40 Manfred Lotz
From: Manfred Lotz @ 2014-07-25  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have this minimal example using minted:

#+TITLE: Minimal example
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
* Example
- some code
  #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
  echo # of items
  echo \# of items
  echo "# of items"
  #+END_SRC

  #+RESULTS:
  #+BEGIN_SRC sh

  # of items
  # of items
  #+END_SRC

I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.

Is there a possibility to make this happen?

--
Thanks, Manfred

* Re: How to get results into export?
@ 2014-07-25  8:03 ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-07-25  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> writes:

> I have this minimal example using minted:
>
> #+TITLE: Minimal example
> #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
> * Example
> - some code
>   #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
>   echo # of items
>   echo \# of items
>   echo "# of items"
>   #+END_SRC
>
>   #+RESULTS:
>   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
>
>   # of items
>   # of items
>   #+END_SRC
>

> I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
> exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.
>
> Is there a possibility to make this happen?

Try header arg

,----
| :exports results
`----

(untested)

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: How to get results into export?
@ 2014-07-25  9:11   ` Manfred Lotz
From: Manfred Lotz @ 2014-07-25  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:03:14 +0200
Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> writes:
>
> > I have this minimal example using minted:
> >
> > #+TITLE: Minimal example
> > #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
> > * Example
> > - some code
> >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
> >   echo # of items
> >   echo \# of items
> >   echo "# of items"
> >   #+END_SRC
> >
> >   #+RESULTS:
> >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> >
> >   # of items
> >   # of items
> >   #+END_SRC
> >

> > I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
> > exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.
> >
> > Is there a possibility to make this happen?
>
> Try header arg
>
> ,----
> | :exports results
> `----
>
> (untested)

Oops yes, it is such easy. In my case :results both is what I want.

--
Thanks a lot, Manfred

* Re: How to get results into export?
@ 2014-07-25  9:40     ` Manfred Lotz
From: Manfred Lotz @ 2014-07-25  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:11:23 +0200
Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:03:14 +0200
> Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz@arcor.de> writes:
> >
> > > I have this minimal example using minted:
> > >
> > > #+TITLE: Minimal example
> > > #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
> > > * Example
> > > - some code
> > >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results values code
> > >   echo # of items
> > >   echo \# of items
> > >   echo "# of items"
> > >   #+END_SRC
> > >
> > >   #+RESULTS:
> > >   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> > >
> > >   # of items
> > >   # of items
> > >   #+END_SRC
> > >

> > > I evaluated the source code block and got the results. Now, when
> > > exporting the file to say PDF the results won't appear in the PDF.
> > >
> > > Is there a possibility to make this happen?
> >
> > Try header arg
> >
> > ,----
> > | :exports results
> > `----
> >
> > (untested)
> >

> Oops yes, it is such easy. In my case :results both is what I want.

Sorry, I wanted to say:  :exports both

-- Manfred