* minted question
@ 2014-07-21 19:30 Manfred Lotz
From: Manfred Lotz @ 2014-07-21 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,
I have a an org file which gets exported to beamer. The following
example (although I do not know if there are errors) works fine.

Now I would like to get a frame around the perl code, and also line
numbers. How can I define this in the org file?

Manfred

Minimal example:

#+TITLE: My slides
#+AUTHOR: Manfred Lotz
#+EMAIL: manfred.lotz@yahoo.de
#+DATE: 2014-07-21
#+LaTeX_CLASS_options: [bigger, allowframebreaks]
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{minted}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
#+TOC: headlines [currentsection]
#+startup: beamer
#+BEAMER_THEME: CambridgeUS
#+BEAMER_COLOR_THEME: dolphin
* Introduction
** A simple slide
The following contains some perl code
- a minimal perl example
  #+BEGIN_SRC perl
  #! /usr/bin/perl

  use strict;
  use warnings;
  use 5.010;

  say 'hey';
  #+END_SRC
- the previous point shows the use of the minted environment