Hi, I am not sure if this is an actual bug or if I am just missing some new setting/configuration option, but when in a graphical emacs window org-mode table alignments are way off, yet when in a 'terminal' window emacs session tables are shown as expected. Just as I am not sure if this is a bug, I am not sure if it is in org-mode or emacs itself, so I apologise if this is not the right list for this. I have tried searching on-line for an answer but have nto been able to find this which is why I believe I might just be missing a setting somewhere that I did not need before. I am attaching my .emacs file as well as a screen shot showing the issue I am speaking of. In the screen shot the window on the left is a graphical instance of emacs, and the one on the right is started from a terminal window (emacs -nw --no-desktop). Both are using the same file. My emacs version is: 24.3.1 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu with GTK+ version 2.24.17 I am currently using an older version of org-mode as I try to reconfigure my custom latex document classes over to the newer version. Org mode version is: 7.8.11 I have tested this with the newest org-mode version as well though and received the same results as I currently get. Thank you in advance for any assistance, and I again apologise if this is not the correct list for this. Sincerely, David Rose Linux Systems Administrator Information Technology Services ------------------------------------ Jeppesen A Boeing Company ph: +46 31 722 62 25 | mobile: +46 739 01 82 47 | Voip: 376225 fax: +46 31 720 81 20 | david.rose@jeppesen.com Jeppesen Systems AB | P.O. Box 192, SE-401 23 Göteborg, Sweden Visiting address: Odinsgatan 9, SE-411 03 Göteborg, Sweden www.jeppesen.com/carmen