Hi James, On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 10:57:11AM +0800, James Harkins wrote: > > http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/beamer/beamer-dual-format.html It is a great resource. A couple of comments about formatting: the first two footnotes might be better as links from the text. I propose the attached patch. If you think this is fine, I'll push it. BTW, the ignoreheading thing has been asked so many times, maybe I should put it in an FAQ. But then, the content is more appropriate for org-hacks ... I'm undecided. Any thoughts? Cheers, -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.