On Wed, 05 Mar 2014 07:15:07 -0500 Nick Dokos wrote: > Sharon Kimble writes: > > > After spending some time on it, I've just exported the article to my > > blog using 'org2blog' and looking at the preview of the post, I see > > that what I know of as 'references', headed that in the original, is > > showing as 'Footnotes', although there is already a section [in the > > org doc] headed Footnotes and which is not exported. > > > > How can I get the 'Footnote' section to be the same as the org-doc, > > and the 'References' section to contain the references, the same as > > the org-doc please? > > > > Customize org-footnote-section. > Thanks, never customized anything before, but that was quite easy. :) Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.1 Registered Linux user 561944