* Managing web bookmarks using Org-mode
@ 2014-08-10 16:48 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2014-08-10 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I just summarized and blogged my work-flows to capture web bookmarks
from Android (MobileOrg) and within Emacs/Org-mode. I manage them
within Org-mode which replaced my delicious work-flows.

Nothing fancy for moderate to advanced Org-mode users.

Feedback welcome in any case.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github

* Re: Managing web bookmarks using Org-mode
@ 2014-08-10 18:10 ` Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2014-08-10 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Voit; +Cc: org mode

sounds great

could you paste a link to your blog post?

best

@ 2014-08-10 18:28 ` Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2014-08-10 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just summarized and blogged my work-flows to capture web bookmarks
> from Android (MobileOrg) and within Emacs/Org-mode. I manage them
> within Org-mode which replaced my delicious work-flows.
>
> Nothing fancy for moderate to advanced Org-mode users.
>
> Feedback welcome in any case.

... and now also with the URL:
http://karl-voit.at/2014/08/10/bookmarks-with-orgmode/

:-)