* Integration of Groupware calendar solutions like CalendarTree
@ 2014-05-21  7:31 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2014-05-21  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I just stumbled over CalendarTree[1] which is a service that
promotes calendar events to multiple kind of calendar tools and
services such as Outlook, Google Calendar and so on.

I wondered how easy somebody could implement support for Org-mode?
And I wondered if this is a possible way to add a groupware-layer to
Org-mode?

Org-mode is very great for me. But it's an island when it comes to
sharing events and so forth. :-(

  1. https://www.calendartree.com/HowItWorks
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github