I have a org-mode document (attached) which when published with M-x org2blog/wp-post-buffer. Everything works, except for publishing the tables. I've resorted to #+BEGIN_HTML before the table and ... #+END_HTML after it, and then let htmlize handle it. But it only partially works. If you want to see the html-ized tables the url is http://test.tgmeds.org.uk/2013/12/26/postmenopausal-hormone-replacement-therapy-and-breast-cancer/#more-73 TABLE 1 & TABLE 2 are both in the section headed "Should Women with a History of Breast Cancer Use HRT?" I would be very grateful if someone could suggest how I can get these tables displaying properly in the exported document. They work and look good in the .org source document, but they don’t survive the exporting into a wordpress document. I've even tried copying the good looking tables from the source document and pasting them into the final document, and it didn’t work! Any ideas please folks? Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk efever = http://www.efever.blogspot.com/ efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/ my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2 Registered Linux user 561944