* Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
@ 2013-12-22 16:03 Sharon Kimble
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2013-12-22 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Thanks to auntie google I've found out how to keep the formatting of
elisp on export to html using '#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp' at the beginning
of the code block, and '#+END_SRC' at the end. Whilst its in .emacs its
nicely colorized, but how do I colorize the output when its been
exported please? For once, google has drawn a blank, unfortunately!

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
@ 2013-12-22 18:29 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-12-22 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sharon Kimble; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?

Search for htmlize or htmlfontify in the Org-mode and Emacs manuals.

> For once, google has drawn a blank, unfortunately!

Emacs is self-documenting.  If you are serious about using Emacs you
will ditch google (and even Emacswiki).

* Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
@ 2013-12-22 19:00 ` Pascal J. Bourguignon
From: Pascal J. Bourguignon @ 2013-12-22 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> Thanks to auntie google I've found out how to keep the formatting of
> elisp on export to html using '#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp' at the beginning
> of the code block, and '#+END_SRC' at the end. Whilst its in .emacs its
> nicely colorized, but how do I colorize the output when its been
> exported please? For once, google has drawn a blank, unfortunately!

I use htmlize-buffer (or htmlize-region) from htmlize.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com/

* Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
@ 2013-12-22 23:49 ` Sean O'Halpin
From: Sean O'Halpin @ 2013-12-22 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sharon Kimble; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> wrote:
> Thanks to auntie google I've found out how to keep the formatting of
> elisp on export to html using '#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp' at the beginning
> of the code block, and '#+END_SRC' at the end. Whilst its in .emacs its
> nicely colorized, but how do I colorize the output when its been
> exported please? For once, google has drawn a blank, unfortunately!
>
> Sharon.

Have you set this?

    (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)

Regards,
Sean

* Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
@ 2013-12-23  0:07   ` Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2013-12-23  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean O'Halpin; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 23:49:04 +0000
"Sean O'Halpin" <sean.ohalpin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Sharon Kimble
> <boudiccas@talktalk.net> wrote:
> > Thanks to auntie google I've found out how to keep the formatting of
> > elisp on export to html using '#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp' at the
> > beginning of the code block, and '#+END_SRC' at the end. Whilst its
> > in .emacs its nicely colorized, but how do I colorize the output
> > when its been exported please? For once, google has drawn a blank,
> > unfortunately!
> >
> > Sharon.
>
> Have you set this?
>
>     (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)

No I haven't, but I have now. I'll have a further play with it tomorrow
I think. Thanks :)

@ 2013-12-24 14:43     ` Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2013-12-24 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sharon Kimble