I'm publishing a rather long org-mode document and want it to break after the first paragraph so that you have to explicitly click the document title to get it all to show. In WordPress its done with '--more--' but what is it done with in org-mode please? I've been looking at the org-mode 'org manual 8.2.3c' but cant find it. Is there such a thing in org-mode please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk efever = http://www.efever.blogspot.com/ efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/ my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2 Registered Linux user 561944