I'm trying to logon using org2blog to my wordpress setup, which is on a nginx setup if that helps. I am consistently getting 'Error during request : 302' showing up, and in the history logs on wordpress its showing up as - User boudiccas failed to log in because they entered the wrong password 17 hours ago by 15/12/2013 at 20:30 Details HTTP_USER_AGENT: wp-android/2.5.1 HTTP_REFERER: REMOTE_ADDR: x.x.x.x This is my .netrc line - london A taste of linux login boudiccas password rhubarb Every time that I use M-x org2blog/wp it comes back with the error report. I suspect that the login error is because of mal-formatting of .netrc, but I haven't been able to find a good one online to copy from. I've checked the man page and its only permission is rw for user. Every time I try to logon its asks me for londons password which I CTRL-y into the buffer from the clipboard, and both .netrc and clipboard passwords are exactly the same. Where am I going wrong please, and how do I correct it? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk efever = http://www.efever.blogspot.com/ efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/ my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2 Registered Linux user 561944