So, here's a patch I would like a couple of people to try before i commit it. It provides customization of checkbox formatting for html output (unicode, ascii, checkbox input fields or custom). I couldn't figure out how to add an association list customization with preset options to a customization choice, so the custom option is a partilally pre-filled sexp. The default is still ascii, partially so that the checkbox tests don't fail w/o being changed. Let me know if this works for every of if it is too complex a solution befor I apply it to master. tia rick