I want to good way to notify me about Org-mode's clock, timestamps, effort estimates and appointments etc with in Emacs's modeline or with notify programs like notify-send. And I hope this notify solution also can work for calendar events, new email's arrival, and IRC notification. (I know maybe there is no this ready-made solution) I know that Org-mode has a library called `org-clock` has a function `org-notify' can notify with program *notify-send*. I hope you can suggest some solutions, and provide some more details about your solution too. (Thanks in advanced) -- [ stardiviner ] Kill the world if you want. That's it. IRC(freenode): stardiviner \\ Twitter: @numbchild \\