* How to publish a whole website resource with org-publish, and how to set :components () ?
@ 2013-11-20  5:54 chris
From: chris @ 2013-11-20  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Org-mode

1. What I want to do:

I want to publish *all* my resources(which I choose) to public.
It means any filetype files under the :base-directory.
And I hope my org file inline source code, babel, inline images etc can be
displayed correctly. Anyway, just like a normal website. (This sentence is not a
good description, but it is my purpose)

Here is what I set.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("Blog"
         :base-directory "~/Org/Diary/Public"
         :recursive t
         )
        ("Wiki"
         :base-directory "~/Org/Wiki"
         :base-extension 'any
         ;; :exclude
         ;; :include
         :recursive t
         )
        ;; ("Gallery"
        ;;  ;; TODO :base-directory "~/Org/"
        ;;  :recursive t
        ;;  )
        ("Website"
         :components ("Blog" "Gallery")
         ;; TODO can I set those variable at here for all of above publishings ?
         :publishing-directory "~/WWW/Org-publish"
         :publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html
         :htmlized-source t
         :section-number t
         ;; :language
         ;;; [ author ]
         :with-author "stardiviner"
         :with-email "numbchild@gmail.com"
         :with-footnotes "Get over the world!"
         ;; :with-latex
         :with-sub-superscript t
         :with-tables t
         :with-tags t
         ;;; [ tasks ]
         ;; :with-tasks t
         ;; :with-planning
         :with-todo-keywords
         ;; :with-priority
         :with-timestamps t
         ;; :with-toc
         ;;; [ html ]
         :html-doctype "html5"
         :html-xml-declaration t
         ;;; [ sitemap ]
         :auto-sitemap t
         ;; When non-nil, remove filenames' extensions from the generated sitemap. Useful to have cool URIs.
         :sitemap-sans-extension t
         :makeindex t
         )
        )
      )
#+END_SRC

2. Question one:
Can I set some properties in the *meta-project* (which has :components) ?

3. Question two:
I feel my setting is not good. Does anyone have a good template for my situation
to let me reference?

I have checked out http://orgmode.org documentation, and it's example.

--
[ stardiviner ] Kill the world if you want. That's it.
IRC(freenode): stardiviner     \\ Twitter:  @numbchild \\