* Issue with HTML export of Org document with a list
@ 2013-06-11  7:49 Vladimir Lomov
From: Vladimir Lomov @ 2013-06-11  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: General discussions about Org-mode

I faced a strange problem with either my configuration or Org settings.

Please consider the attached Org document, ~ex.org~ and it's export to
HTML.

What I expect (and that used to be earlier): a list with sequential
numbers each has source block.

Would be glad to provide more information.

Thanks in advance.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Okay ... I'm going home to write the "I HATE RUBIK's CUBE HANDBOOK FOR
DEAD CAT LOVERS" ...