* INCLUDE directives in new org-mode
@ 2013-05-07  2:14 Wiskey 5 Alpha
From: Wiskey 5 Alpha @ 2013-05-07  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,
   I am trying to use the #+INCLUDE directives to have template information
for a series of orgmode files that I want to export.  Prior to upgrading to
v8, the below minimal example was working.   But as of the upgrade, any
text in an included file is just copied in verbatim.

--- foo.org

#+INCLUDE: date.org

* this is a test

--- date.org
{{{date(%d %b %Y)}}}

When I export foo.org using the odt exporter, the date does not show, but
it used to in previous versions.  Is there something I need to do to the
syntax of the include ?

-Tim