Hi Rasmus and Alan, I've changed the code so the value for foldmarks is passed through to KOMA-Script. It's a bit ugly insofar as one has to specify foldmarks:true to use the default values instead of other options, such as backaddress:t. However, subject also uses a string already. See the attached patch. Cheers, Viktor Rasmus wrote: > Viktor Rosenfeld writes: > > >> Yeah, I guess it's true. Still, since foldmarks depends on which > >> envelopes you have at hand it might make sense to have it accept a > >> string. In lisp-terms a string is still t. On the other hand the > >> current approach is consistent with your approach above so that's a > >> merit. > > > > The more I think about it the more I agree that you should be able to > > set any value of foldmarks. The only problem I see is that for other > > boolean options one can use `t' whereas for foldmarks one would need to > > use `true' (because `t' is a valid configuration value for foldmarks). > > But as long as that's documented I see no problem. I will post a patch, > > once Alan applies my previous patches. > > I don't know the details of the exporter well enough on this detail, > but perhaps it can be utilized that t ≠ "t"; if that's true in the > exporter as well. In normal lisp (characterp "t") => t and > (characterp t) nil. But I'm not sure if t would be transformed before > being able to check. . . > > Thanks, > Rasmus > > -- > May the Force be with you >