Hi list, I tried to set up org-protocol (Ubuntu 12.04) and failed. It seems that I'm not the only one with this problem - see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7464951/how-to-make-org-protocol-work . I edited the relevant page on my clone of Worg (I attach the patch), but I'm not sure whether this is 100% correct: I guess it might only work for Gnome (I don't use KDE, so I can't check for that), and I'm not sure whether it's legal to just copy-paste from SO. What I'm sure is that (unlike the previous description on Worg) it works for me. Could anyone check that and update Worg accordingly? Best, -- Marcin Borkowski http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski Adam Mickiewicz University