El sáb, 27 abr 2013, Martin decía: > I'm using the org-mode clocking features (in org-mode 7.9.4) extensively > to document how much time I spent with which task and when. > > I wonder how I can export the data (e. g. to MS Excel) for further analysis; > * time consumed by different projects > * interruptions and "jumping" from task to task > * time consumed by tasks with a special tag > etc. > > I searched the internet and this list, but I did not find any description > from someone who has already > done that (however I'm quite sure that I'm not the first one with this idea). > > Any hints on how to do it or tutorials/reports from others are welcome. > > Martin is possible to obtain statistics using a bash script and plot by gnuplot, an article about it in Spanish: http://www.osiux.com/visualizando-org-mode-con-gnuplot.html and a graph of each month regarding the same color for each task over a year http://www.osiux.com/img/org-task-by-day-2012.png soon publish a new article in English... recently created a public repository with some bash scripts: https://github.com/osiris/org-bash-utils -- :: Osiris Alejandro Gomez (OSiUX) osiux@osiux.com.ar DC44 95D2 0D5D D544 FC1A F00F B308 A671 9237 D36C http://www.osiux.com.ar http://www.altermundi.net