I'm experiencing two unrelated new bugs in the latest git: 1. In agenda view, the list of fast-tag-selection keys in the `org-agenda-filter-by-tag' prompt is always empty, and fast tag selection no longer works. (I have fast-tag-selection keys configured in `org-tag-alist', and my `org-use-fast-tag-selection' is set to `auto'.) 2. Column view mode is completely broken for me. In old org files where column view used to work fine, I now just get grey boxes obscuring the headings, and nothing in the columns. I've attached a minimal example file, and a screenshot. Toby -- Dr T. S. Cubitt Royal Society University Research Fellow Centre for Quantum Information and Foundations DAMTP, University of Cambridge email: tsc25@cantab.net web: www.dr-qubit.org