* Org-mode Talk in German
@ 2013-02-23 18:45 Florian Adamsky
From: Florian Adamsky @ 2013-02-23 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

mid last year, I held a talk about Emacs Org-mode at a small hacker
conference in Germany called Gulaschprogrammiernacht (GPN12) with the
title "Emacs Org-mode - der hackbare Notizblock in Plaintext" (engl.
the hackable notepad in plain text).

The organization of this event recorded my talk and uploaded it to
YouTube [1]. Maybe this is a talk which can be added to the
org-mode talks page. My slides are also online [2] if anyone is
interested.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUSoo4UaKBo
[2]
http://florian.adamsky.it/research/talks/gpn12/GPN12-Emacs-Org-mode.pdf
--
Florian Adamsky
http://florian.adamsky.it/

* Re: Org-mode Talk in German
@ 2013-02-26 16:36 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-26 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Adamsky; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Florian,

thanks for the in-depth presentation -- I need to practice
my german, but Google translate helped a bit.

I added the presentation on the website:
  http://orgmode.org/talks.html

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Org-mode Talk in German
@ 2013-02-26 19:56 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-02-26 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Florian,

Florian Adamsky wrote:
> mid last year, I held a talk about Emacs Org-mode at a small hacker
> conference in Germany called Gulaschprogrammiernacht (GPN12) with the
> title "Emacs Org-mode - der hackbare Notizblock in Plaintext" (engl.
> the hackable notepad in plain text).
>
> The organization of this event recorded my talk and uploaded it to
> YouTube [1]. Maybe this is a talk which can be added to the
> org-mode talks page. My slides are also online [2] if anyone is
> interested.
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUSoo4UaKBo
> [2] http://florian.adamsky.it/research/talks/gpn12/GPN12-Emacs-Org-mode.pdf

Very, very nice slides[1]. I guess Beamer?  Coult it be Org beamer?

Anyway, is your source as well available?  I'd like to steal some styling
stuff (if permitted) ;-)

Best regards,
  Seb

[1] And nice font as well: which one is it?

--
Sebastien Vauban