Hi Eric, On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 07:55:46PM +1030, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Suvayu Ali writes: > > > Maybe I should put whatever I have on Worg so that others can work on > > it. I'll try to find some time in the coming two weeks. > > I think that would be great. I would be happy to work on any such > document if it means getting some documentation in place. If you want > to send me, offline, what you've got, I'd be happy to have a look. > I have attached a somewhat cleaned up version of what I had so far. You can apply the patch on top of Worg master. If you think this is clean enough for a starting point then I will push it to Worg. Cheers, -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.