On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:04:28 +0000 Myles English wrote: > I used to use gnus but changed to mu4e. My gnus broke during the > change to emacs24 and I couldn't find the help out there to fix it. > Mu4e has good documentation and a very helpful developer. It was > very easy to change to mu4e. The problem is that mu4e does not handle nntp and 95% of the mailing lists I follow I do via gmane, so mu4e cannot solve all my mail-related tasks. Sincerely, Gour -- He is a perfect yogī who, by comparison to his own self, sees the true equality of all beings, in both their happiness and their distress, O Arjuna! http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810