On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 08:08:15 -0800 Wes Hardaker wrote: > I do, and "not much". Slightly better highlighting and redefined set > of key bindings and thoughts (IE, you need to re-learn stuff too > though). Thank you. > I have tried at times to switch away from gnus. Every time I do, I > come running back because it's let me customize how I read mail over > the years and the features integrated into it are just not found > everywhere else. This is helpful...I believe I'll do the same. :-) Sincerely, Gour -- Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion — at that time I descend Myself. http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810