On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 18:57:46 +0100 Alan Schmitt wrote: > I use mu4e, and what I really like about it is that the links are > stable, even when moving mail from outside (like a web mail app or a > mobile device). I could never get the registry to work well with gnus > to solve this. That's very cool feature, but lack of nntp is problem 'cause out of 24 mailing lists which I follow, 23 are followed via gmane, so mu4e cannot provide complete solution for me. Sincerely, Gour -- The intricacies of action are very hard to understand. Therefore one should know properly what action is, what forbidden action is, and what inaction is. http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810