On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 13:36:16 +0100 Daniel Clemente wrote: > I used gnus from 2008 to 2010 but could not make it work as I > wanted. It seemed to value some things that I didn't (e.g. scoring, > splitting, NNTP-style everywhere) whereas it didn't shine in other > areas I needed (e.g. multiple SMTP servers, usability). Wanderlust > was working perfectly since the first moment, and didn't require > hacking, just configuration. Thank you. I'll give it a try. Sincerely, Gour -- There is no possibility of one's becoming a yogī, O Arjuna, if one eats too much or eats too little, sleeps too much or does not sleep enough. http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810