* Bastien as maintainer on the web page
@ 2013-06-23 17:10 Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2013-06-23 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

Since I updated the german Wikipedia article on Org-mode[1] I
noticed that on the official Org-mode web page[2] maintainership is
still listed with Bastien. The same goes for the online
documentation (appendix).

Is there a reason that Carsten is not listed as maintainer yet?[3]

  1. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Org-mode
  2. http://orgmode.org/
  3. http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/70755
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github

* Re: Bastien as maintainer on the web page
@ 2013-06-24 20:47 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-06-24 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Voit; +Cc: news1142, emacs-orgmode

Hi Karl,

Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> writes:

> Since I updated the german Wikipedia article on Org-mode[1] I
> noticed that on the official Org-mode web page[2] maintainership is
> still listed with Bastien. The same goes for the online
> documentation (appendix).
>
> Is there a reason that Carsten is not listed as maintainer yet?[3]

Well, no reason -- I fixed the website.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien