Hi, I've configured the scrlttr2 exporter found in contrib/lisp/org-koma-letter.el to write letters directly in org-mode. I'm very happy with the results, but I've noticed the following bug: If there are multiple letters defined in an org-file, the contents of every #+DATE and #+TO_ADDRESS field will be picked up, even if the export is restricted to the current subtree. In the attached file, if you export the first letter with 3 k k from the export dispatch menu, the address will read Max Mustermann Musterstraße 1 12345 Musterstadt Moritz Mustermann Musterallee 10 54321 Musterstadt and the date will be set to December 28 from the second letter. Regards, Viktor