* [bug] Export and tangle
@ 2012-10-29  9:18 Sébastien Delafond
From: Sébastien Delafond @ 2012-10-29  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi fellows,

just got the following bug report[0] from a Debian user:

  Typing C-c C-v t on the following file creates only bar.txt but not
  foo.txt as expected.  Does it matter whether BEGIN_SRC and END_SRC are
  written in small letters or not?

  The <..> lines are not part of foo.org

  <File foo.org>
  #+BEGIN_SRC text :tangle foo.txt
  foo
  #+END_SRC

  #+begin_src text :tangle bar.txt
  bar
  #+end_src
  <End of foo.org>

From my own experience BEGIN_SRC/END_SRC do not care whether they're
capitalized or not, but in this particular case it seems it's making a
difference. Any idea ?

Cheers,

--Seb

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/691505

* Re: [bug] Export and tangle
@ 2012-10-29 20:06 ` Myles English
From: Myles English @ 2012-10-29 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sébastien Delafond; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sébastien,

Sébastien Delafond writes:

> Hi fellows,
>
> just got the following bug report[0] from a Debian user:
>
>   Typing C-c C-v t on the following file creates only bar.txt but not
>   foo.txt as expected.

I just tried this with the git head and get the two files.  Of course,
it doesn't rule out a problem with the version your user is using
though.

Myles

* Re: [bug] Export and tangle
@ 2012-10-30  7:44   ` Sébastien Delafond
From: Sébastien Delafond @ 2012-10-30  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2012-10-29, Myles English <mylesenglish@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just tried this with the git head and get the two files.  Of
> course, it doesn't rule out a problem with the version your user is
> using though.

Hello Myles,

thanks a lot for taking the time to test that out. I will package
7.9.2 to start with (hadn't noticed it was out), test against that,
and take it from there.

Cheers,

--Seb