* Bastien [2012-10-28 11:10]: > Rafael Laboissiere writes: > >> You might be interested in applying the patch attached below, which fixes >> the comments in the *Remember* buffer, allowing them to get correctly >> fontified. > > Applied, thanks! Thanks. I just noticed that my patch have a bad side effect, since the commented lines at the beginning of the *Remember* buffer are not filtered out before inclusion into the destination org file. The patch attached below fixes this. Also, the org-remember-handler function attempts to strip comment lines at the end of the buffer. I changed the code such that only lines that really respect the definition of comment lines (as per the documentation) are actually stripped. Rafael