Well, sorry.. Before sending the mail I read the documentation on http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-4 regarding correct submission of patches... and did it wrong. So just for the records, here it is again. Hopefully, if I can contribute a `real' patch someday, the format will be right ;) Regards, philipp On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 01:38:10PM +0200, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Philipp Kroos writes: > > > It worked using customize, thanks. And thanks for the explanation, Nick. > > At least my approach to set the value would not work at all without an > > explicit call to org-set-emph-re, since it relied on the variable being > > already defined. > > It might be of minor interest, anyway, I've attached a patch-suggestion > > that would clearify the usage sufficiently, at least for me... > > At some point, emphasis markers will be hard-coded anyway. Though, it > will be easy to change their meaning during the export process. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >