* add entries to *emphasis-alist
@ 2012-08-17 12:26 Philipp Kroos
From: Philipp Kroos @ 2012-08-17 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

is it still possible to add items to the emphasis alists?
I'm preparing a presentation with orgmode/beamer and try to get a markup
for alert using '@'.
According to some (old..) thread
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-01/msg00592.html)
I added an entry to org-emhasis-alist and
org-export-latex-emphasis-alist, see below.
Unfortunately, this is not working, '@noise@' is exported to '@noise@'
literally.
I had a quick look at the source in org-latex.el and if I understand it
correctly, the fontification is done in org-export-latex-fontify
according to matches with org-emph-re, defined in org.el. But
org-emph-re doesn't match with '@'- consequently, the markup is ignored.

So do I have to redefine org-emph-re as well or is there any other trick?
I'm using the current org from git.

Thanks all!

;; this is how I add the entries to the lists
  (setq org-emphasis-alist
        (append org-emphasis-alist
                '(("@" org-warning "<b>" "</b>"))))
  (setq org-export-latex-emphasis-alist