Hi Bastien Le dimanche 05 aoû 2012 à 11:41:36 (+0200), Bastien a écrit : > Hi François, > > François Allisson writes: > > > Since last update of org this morning, I cannot open shell links any > > longer. Instead, I get the message "void-variable > > clean-buffer-list-kill-buffer-names" in the mini-buffer. > > Fixed, thanks. Thanks! I confirm it works. As I was pulling your latest fix, I noticed there was a little typo in org.texi. I hope the attached patch will help fix it. All the best, François.