Hello, I'm using Emacs compiled from BZR trunk and Org-mode compiled from GIT. Begining from some revision (I don't remember exact revno) function `flet' was declared obsolete so Org-mode compilation is accompanied with warnings about that. If just ignore them then I get malfunction Org-mode. I made patch to change all `flet's to appropriate functions and it works. The problem is that these functions are new too. As I see it, the patch will "break" compatability with current and older versions of Emacs. WDYT? P.S. As I remember there are at least two problems with Org-mode compiled _without_ patch: exporting to HTML and code tangling. -- Nouvelle cuisine, n.: French for "not enough food". Continental breakfast, n.: English for "not enough food". Tapas, n.: Spanish for "not enough food". Dim Sum, n.: Chinese for more food than you've ever seen in your entire life.