Hello, ** Achim Gratz [2012-06-26 06:52:19 +0200]: > Baptiste Fouques writes: >> * lisp/emacs-lisp/cl.el (flet): Don't autoload. >> Makes my org not working in several places (babel, coupling with >> remenber, …). I think that the point in using 'flet' has appears >> several times in this group. It seems to become more crucial here. > All the files using flet (and other cl macros) should have an > (eval-when-compile (require 'cl)) > before first use, so whether or not flet is autoloaded should be a moot > point. If they don't, it's a bug in org. If they do and it still > doesn't work, the bug may be in org, but more likely in Emacs. I don't know if I understand what I do but I changed several `flet' to `labels' (I read `cl.el' and they go consequently). I post small patch that works for me, if it is ok (and I don't mess all around) I can change all other `flet' (but I can't check them all). > Regards, > Achim. Thanks again Achim, you point me in right direction (to change function :). P.S. Patch is bziped though it is small enough. --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- If you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life. -- Robert Pante, fashion consultant