Hello, I do not always use code blocks in org-mode, but when I do, I have forgotten the syntax :-). In order to prevent that situation I wrote a little function which is similar to org-insert-link. I called that function org-insert-code-block. This function reads the language per minibuffer in and supports completion. It only allows languages which are loaded via org-babel-load-languages. Is this function also useful to others? I'm not a long-time Emacs lisp hacker, so any comment is welcome. Has anyone an idea for a reasonable keybinding for org-insert-code-block which is not already taken by org-mode? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Florian