Hello, ** Bastien [2012-04-03 08:26:12 +0200]: > Nick Dokos writes: >> Andreas Leha wrote: >>> The difference seems to come from me loading the module >>> org-special-blocks. Without loading this module, I also get your >>> result. >> One mystery down, two to go: so there is a (possible) bug in the html >> exporter with indented #+BEGIN_ORG/#+END_ORG blocks and another >> (possible) bug in org-special-blocks: they are multiplying like >> rabbits :-) > So let's herd rabbits and hang them thread by thread: can you/Andreas > post a bug report for each rabbit with a description of the rabbit's > anatomy and a way to double-check its anatomy? How about that: [see attached file "ex.org"] I run it with my standard configuration (at end of attached file) and with emacs -Q -eval "(setq org-modules '(org-special-blocks))" ex.org P.S. I looked into git log but the only recent changes in org-special-blocks.el were variable renaming: 'line' -> 'org-special-blocks-line'. I remember that export function works Mar. 31 but don't remember what commit of org-mode this was. --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- "sic transit discus mundi" (From the System Administrator's Guide, by Lars Wirzenius)