* android mobile org question on capture
@ 2012-02-17 14:24 Renato
From: Renato @ 2012-02-17 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, I have finally set up mobile org on my android phone, with calendar
sync, and like it very much.

Regarding the capture functionality, is it (or will it be) possible to:

1) define wich file and under which header the TODOs get written to. I
have a notes.org file with Todo section where I store all my generic
TODOs... alternativly I guess I could set up an automated refile when
calling org-mobile-pull

2) define SCHEDULED and DEADLINE for the note. This would also be handy
because captured notes would appear right away in my android
calendar, without having to get to my pc, org-mobile-pull, add a
deadline, refile, and finally org-mobile-push.

I just upgraded from 0.8.0 to 0.8.3

cheers and a big thank you to who is writing this software,
renato

* Re: android mobile org question on capture
@ 2012-02-18 18:28 ` Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2012-02-18 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Renato; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Renato, I'm the maintainer of MobileOrg for Android.

Regarding #1 this seems like an org-mode thing and I'm not too sure...
usually I just look at these and file them manually, but this could get
untenable if you have a lot of content

on #2  I think we have it solved here:
https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/168
and it will be available in the next version (0.8.4+)

Thanks :)

@ 2012-02-18 18:32   ` Renato
From: Renato @ 2012-02-18 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Jones; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:28:17 -0500
Matthew Jones <bsdmatburt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Renato, I'm the maintainer of MobileOrg for Android.

Hi,

> Regarding #1 this seems like an org-mode thing and I'm not too sure...
> usually I just look at these and file them manually, but this could
> get untenable if you have a lot of content

uh yeah, having used it for a few days I realised it's no big fuss as I
thought it would be

> on #2  I think we have it solved here:
> https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/168
> and it will be available in the next version (0.8.4+)

great!!

> Thanks :)

thanks to you, again ;)

cheers,