* writing research articles with org-mode
@ 2012-11-30  5:05 David Arroyo Menéndez
From: David Arroyo Menéndez @ 2012-11-30  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: David Arrroyo Menéndez

Hello,

I need an example of research article written with org-mode by personal
purposes. Who can I help me?

Thanks in advance.

--
David Arroyo Menéndez
http://www.davidam.com

* Re: writing research articles with org-mode
@ 2012-11-30 14:58 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2012-11-30 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Arroyo Menéndez; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aloha David,

The article describing Org mode in the Journal of Statistical Software
is an example that you might find useful:
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v46/i03

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: writing research articles with org-mode
@ 2012-12-01  1:57   ` David Arroyo Menéndez
From: David Arroyo Menéndez @ 2012-12-01  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

* Re: writing research articles with org-mode
@ 2012-12-08 18:57 ` Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2012-12-08 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-papers.html