* Tags included in subtree export title despite tags:nil in header
@ 2011-10-26 18:20 suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-10-26 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have an org file with lots of notes for myself. I sometimes export
it to html for reading on the browser. I also have a subtree where I
wrote beamer presentation about the project. I would like to exclude
this from the html export, so I tag it with noexport.

Now when I do a subtree export to get the beamer presentation, my
presentation has the title: "Text in headline :noexport:". Is there
any way to exclude the tag from the exported title short of toggling
the tag before export or setting the EXPORT_TITLE property?

I was expecting this to work out of the box since I already have
tags:nil in the file header. Would this be considered as a bug?

--
Suvayu