* refile (or copy/move) sections of journal.org to new file
@ 2011-10-12  8:40 aklex
From: aklex @ 2011-10-12  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm using org-mode since a few weeks and want to collect and store some entrys from my journal.org in a complete new file.
When using C-c C-w (and TAB completion) only 2011 from the actual journal.org will be offered.
The same with C-u C-c C-w. Do I need a special part in .emacs?
Now there is only this entry:
("j" "Journal" entry (file+datetree "D:/Eigene Dateien/org/journal.org")
 "* %?\nEntered on %U\n  %i\n  %a")

aklex

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-10-12  8:41 UTC | newest]